14.12.10

welcome to the I-think-I-love-you-blog...

many times have I devoted thoughts to the what-if-scenario...

what if

I hadn't been given the oppurtunity to learns the arts & crafts of tattooing
I hadn't been able to live my life the way I do today...

I hadn't left that person at this time
I hadn't met the other at what time...

what I do know tho, is

that I have made an awfull amount of right decisions the last couple weeks
and now
pics

tattoo of the day
christoffer gave me  him his virginity
I gave him a feather...

then I gave myself to my brother
he gave me this...

been trying to laser-remove an old tattoo on the back of my arm
no more of that
now I'm just gonna put sick black tattoos across it instead

after our smaller session we thought we'd grab ourselfes a fine meal and expensive beer


like stated once befor in this post...

PEACE


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar