9.12.10

first off
almost every day I get blown away when skipping thru new photoupdates from my "friends" on facebook
I put "friends" cus I haven't really met like 10% of the people I know there
but still I have no doubts that all of them are wonderfull people

but still

as I was saying...
you NEED to look at Rotor Finerats work
http://www.facebook.com/#!/rotor.finerats


and now


here's some pics from last night
my very good friends emil and magnus came over for "cheese and wine"
we ended up, actually, eating cheese
drawing lots
and playing that f-ing wii, standing next to my f-ing tv...


magnus stayed the night
and this morning I got to do a mother-tattoo on him
I'm lucky enough to have really good friends around
emil and magnus are truly loveable people
you should meet them
and see for yourself...

peace
 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar