11.12.10



this is where I get to do what I love 
to tattoo
still
I'll be on the road the first two weeks of the new year
so if you live in stockholm and think you need a new tattoo
hit me up at Swahili Bob's from the 4th till 8th of january
after that I go south again
to ulricehamn
were I'll stay from the 10th till 14th...



this is jacob
my brother
by blood
he is an amazing tattooer
I am lucky enough to work with him
and I love him

every day we go to see this guy
micke of café chateau foret
the best little restaurant in hellsingborg

if you guys remember toves sketch a couple posts back
well
here it is

say hi to håkan
also an amazing tattoer
he runs a shop in town called Lugnet Efter Stormen
this is 
more or less
the last inkfree spot on his body
and i get to fill it
psyked...

last night was rough
me and micke drank this beer
it's a Mikkeller Black
nuff said
you who know - know - right?




last
this one is for someone 
far far away
that I miss really much
you know hwo you are...










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar